Money is important than education

 

Also, due to Covid 19, all those students who went to school are now going towards other professions, they are still not paying fees, and also they might be left out of classes.According to this report “The pandemic has forced schools across the world to close for weeks or months at a time, with millions of children never even set foot in school”. Since then there is no clarity on these issues and it becomes difficult to understand why some countries such as India, Pakistan, etc. have some rules but still, others have different ones. Let us look at some examples: In India teachers and students can stay in touch, but only through telemedicine.The students remain in their homes till they complete classes and so even from class 2 they cannot get any medical help. And then if they need anything in a doctor's office, they will have to wait for a further two hours or more till a doctor gets up. In the case of the Chikmagalur district panchayat, a resident of his family was admitted on Saturday morning and was later sent home. He waited for about an hour till he got called by the Health Department which took over 15 minutes at that time till the same time a friend came and informed him that they were having a cardiac arrest.At least four ambulances were standing around him and he was in a lot of pain. Later an official from the department comes and calls the ambulance team who took both of them to the hospital where the patient was immediately put under medical care.

In Pakistan, it is illegal for a Pakistani Citizen who studied abroad to work outside his country. They have to register with the government and pay taxes if they work outside. Besides, they have to pay Rs. 12 per month plus an additional allowance. A citizen who wants to apply for a job in another country pays the registration fee in foreign currency, hence giving the amount to the administration in Indian Rupee. Most of these citizens work abroad and they are getting a small amount of remuneration. This happens because of a lack of legal ways to go and apply for jobs.The average income of people who move from Lahore to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, etc. varies between 5-30 times. But those who come from India to Europe make a minimum wage of US$ 300 per day. It is a dream come true for the poor folk but sometimes dreams can become reality when you have money. Especially when I was studying in Pakistan, it was only after my parents had died that I started making money. When I graduated from college, we didn’t have much money, which made me study less.The scholarship I earned helped me to live comfortably for almost one year now. Now I am studying in Qatar and finally, after I am married and have kids, I can send all my monthly expenses to Rupee. My first salary was around 25 L currency. I don’t know how bad things are but it is good enough to survive if there is nothing else and there is nothing to borrow money from outside. As soon as I finish my undergraduate, I got married and now am looking for a job but I don’t have much money. What I would like to say here is that education is important but our country is very dependent on international loans and grants. If one is unable to meet the needs of his or her family members then he/or she may even become homeless and starving.What I would like to say here is that education is important but our country is very dependent on international loans and grants. If one is unable to meet the needs of his or her family members then he/or she may even become homeless and starving.

Comments